Wednesday, March 4, 2009

.

As I sit here, I find it hard to reconcile my mental/emotional exhaustion with the fact it's only Wednesday. In fact.... I'm trying real hard to think of something positive to say about today...
...
...
...
Hmm..... I'm noticing a trend to this thought process.

Ordinarily, I'd seek refuge in a cup of tea and a fair sized hunk of rich dark chocolate. But... I'm trying to be good. I've been eating salads and healthy wraps for lunch, and breakfast is a few pieces of fruit several days a week. No, I don't think I'm losing an ounce, but I'm bloody well going to try. It helps theres a dog around here thats of the 'bottomless pit' breed, who begs everything and refuses nothing.

I'd dearly love to write something all yippy skippy here..... but the best I can come up with is... Ya'll have a wonderful evening, and a good day tomorrow.





2 comments:

Jay G said...

Know the feelin', brother. Just keep pluggin' away, sometimes that's all you can do...

Home on the Range said...

Yes, fighting a cold here, but at least I have a few days off. Supposed to go shooting with T Sunday but we'll see how I feel.