Saturday, November 1, 2008

A few points.....

  • If you want to impress me Mr. Store manager, it would best be done if your name badge wasn't written in sharpie, with a smiley face on it.
  • I found my favorite candidate for president:


  • Young student..... you stole tires from the school, mounted them on your car, and drove it to school the next day. This will not look good on your resume. In fact, I am pretty sure it qualifies you for a very special award. I'll be in touch.
  • Other young student..... yes, I know you were txt messaging during the theory lesson. The bright blue glow shining up into your face during the video portion was kind of a clue. Thank you for the temporary gift of the new phone. I can't wait till you get the phone bill next month. Oh, does your girl friend know about that picture on your phone? Your dad does, because I forwarded it to him. oops.
  • Dear guy with a tie.... Oh, never mind. You'd never understand this anyway.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

i think they should watch this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWxVKLt1CRs

Unknown said...

I love this guy. If you get the chance watch some more of his youtube videos, or better yet, if you get the chance to see him live, do it. You will laugh harder than you ever have before.

And Walter is by far my favorite character of his.

Somerled said...

Loved the Q&A town hall session!

Report him to the law. Chances are they will find some more of the school's missing stuff in his garage or redistributed to his friends, family or pawn shops. They usually aren't too smart. Drugs will do that to you.