Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scenes of destruction! Okay... maybe not that bad.

.
The ride into work this evening was... eventful. It was raining heavy as I left, but I didn't get thirty feet when it almost stopped raining. Then, it began to hail! Oh Boy, free body damage! I got the truck under some trees along the street... and that shielded me from the worst of it. The photo shows the hail on my wiper... about dime sized. Sounded like Buddy Rich on my roof for a while.

Once that let up... I made it another half mile and hit another band of hail. Once again, I got the truck under some trees. Just lucky that way, I guess.

The rest of the photos are from the ride in.It was a short storm, but sure dumped a bunch of rain in a hurry.





1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, THAT was a nice "little" rain storm... And it's not even really thunderstorm season yet!