Friday, April 3, 2009

.
Lol..... I just checked the weather for tomorrow....

"Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Windy, with a west wind between 23 and 33 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. "

I am going to try my first PPC shoot tomorrow. Fifty yard off hand target shooting with a pistol..... in a 20-40 mph gusting cross wind. BWAHAHAHA!

It's Friday my friends, and I am looking forward to a chaotic day at school, followed by a mad dash to ship something (if I make it).... and then a wonderfully relaxing weekend. A range day, some writing, some jewelry smithing, some hand loading, some cooking....... it's all there but for one thing. I'll just have to make the best of it.

Ya'll have a good day now, ya hear?


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

I'm home for a day, so laundry and repack the bag, and back out Sunday! I AM making something decent for dinner tomorrow though :-)