Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sharing a few random items.....

  • I'm working an emissions re-certification class this evening. There were two students scheduled, and two showed up. Two... count them..... TWO... students. The school lost money this evening. One of the students.... oh never mind. It's for the best that I do not grade this test; a machine does.
  • I have a limp today, and I will share it just so ya'll can smile at the mental picture. Yesterday I drove quite a ways, most of it in snow squalls and ugliness. I saw one truck on it's side, surrounded by fire trucks and ambulances. I mention this to illustrate the beautiful driving weather I had. I survived a day of this... and arrived home to unload my stuff. I made it thru all this nastiness without problem, only to slip on a muddy lawn and fall with a large splat. One leg underneath me, curses muffled by a face full of wet grass and mud. Weeee.... wasn't that fun.
  • Now, headed for home and some peace (smile). I think I'll cut stones and lose myself to the zen of polishing for an hour.....

No comments: